Monday, February 1, 2010

Urethra Ejaculation Camera Video What Percentage Of Sperm Is Left Over In The Urethra After An Ejaculation?

What percentage of sperm is left over in the urethra after an ejaculation? - urethra ejaculation camera video

ie on the basis of ejaculation 100 million sperm, for example. I can not find anything about this and am curious. The reason I ask, I ask myself what is the probability of pregnancy during unprotected sex again after a previous ejaculation is about 20 minutes in advance, without urinating environment (not c * m in my first time and not in the mc * throughout the second time). This happened on the day of ovulation. I know it can happen, but what are the chances? Thank you for your comments.

** I re-posted this question because it seems only one answer and the answer does not understand what my question was not used **

No comments:

Post a Comment