Friday, November 6, 2009

Left Side Pain More Condition_symptoms What Is This Lower Left Side Stomach Pain?

What is this lower left side stomach pain? - left side pain more condition_symptoms

I always have this pain is very rare in the lower left side of my belly and do not disappear. I thought it might but not gas. I do not think touching anything but the kind of pain will disappear, if pressed. I went into the bathroom, so that constipation and I am afraid to know the pill, without knowing what it is suppose! I am not sexually active, this is not any kind or pregnancy. Please help!

2 comments:

  1. U can lactose intolerance. I had this pain on the left side under the ribs so long. I do not know what it was, but this area are still swollen like a bubble.

    It proved to be lactose intolerance. then cut as soon as milk, which had disappeared the next day. try. If it works, then u probably developed an intolerance to lactose. It usually develops when people have reached adulthood, those who get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call your doctor or go to the emergency room.

    ReplyDelete